The semi-coherent, occasionally amusing, usually grammatically correct ramblings of a recovering English major.

13 December 2007

" 'tis a good dog" merry wives of windsor: i, i


If you have not already seen this video entitled "The Barney Cam: HOLIDAY IN THE NATIONAL PARKS," I cannot stress enough how important it is that you immediately go and view it. (The link to the video is on the right side of the page, where you choose the format you want.)

Originally I was going to just post this without comment, allowing it to speak for itself. But then about halfway through, I started having some questions. Questions like, "Is Tony Blair's job search really going so poorly that he needs to take this kind of work?"

And, "How long did Laura have to argue with the Twins before they agreed to do this thing?"

And, "why is our Director of National Parks British?" (not that I have anything against the Brits - I love them, actually, but it seems odd to me that there's no American qualified for the job.)

And, "Are things going well enough in the world that our President has time for this kind of thing now? Why didn't I know that?"

And perhaps most importantly, "Alan Jackson? Seriously? Alan Jackson??"

It will be difficult for you to get through this whole video, but try, because it's important that you see the "blooper" that appears after the credits.

I'd love to know what the 4 readers of this blog think of all of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W. T. F.
There should be a checkbox on your tax forms where you can opt the hell OUT of having any of your tax dollars going to the production of the crap. Honestly.
That's one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life. I like the banjo outtro, though. -J.

Anonymous said...

And another thing - Laura Bush is just frosty and creepy. I bet she only has sex with Georgey-boy through a hole in a sheet.
-J