The semi-coherent, occasionally amusing, usually grammatically correct ramblings of a recovering English major.

25 February 2007

"I writ at random, very doubtfully." the two gentlemen of verona: ii, i

Suddenly, this year, I no longer care about the Oscars. Why might this be? I can remember a time when I wouldn't miss the awards shows -- any of them. And so far I haven't watched one this year. I don't think I even know who's nominated.

Meanwhile, in other awesomeness, it's supposed to snow again here. I shouldn't really complain, since we've seen almost no snow this year, but now I'm spoiled.

I am almost finished with the class I am taking; I had a practical exam today that went as well as could be expected, given the instructor's unrelenting criticism and insistence on standing over one while one is attempting to execute the most difficult parts of the day's assignments. I'll be glad when this one is over.

Anyway, that's all I've got right now.

Oh, I almost forgot; how do you suppose this guy lists this on his resume??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nicky I wouldnt worry about missing the oscars, you probably dont even know whos nominated because there is nothing of interest , other than possible helen miriam "the queen" which i havnt seen but is suppose to be noteworthy , however wasnt produced in hollywood anyways , Hollywood has become corrupt and confused by its own self importance. The whole area is now devoid of any original idea. thanks br>alan

Nicky said...

Don't hold back Alan -- tell us how you really feel! :)

Amy Guth said...

WOW! Mario flute!